Northern Ireland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norn_irn

Reaction score
Does any one know of any homebrewfests happening in northern ireland?? or even the republic of ireland

GAWA
Green and White Army

This thread is awesome! From that link I found a link to a festival the weekend of August 28th. www.taproomhilden.com That's when my flight lands in Dublin!!! I was already driving from Dublin to Belfast that day and I'd be driving right by it. Has anyone been to that festival?

yes johnny i came across that, i see that they are holding a homebrew competition so will be trying to get into that. how long you over for???business/pleasure touring???

GAWA
Green and White Army

All pleasure!! Haven't had a vacation in too long. I'm landing on Friday August 28th and leaving the following Saturday. We're landing Friday morning in Dublin and driving straight to Belfast. Looks like we'll drive right by the festival but it may be too early in the day. I won't be bringing any brew but may sample some :) If its ok I may PM some general travel questions to you.

yea mate, ita straight road up to belfast but make sure you have some euros for the poll station near drogheda, i think its only e1.80 for a car. o and we drive on the left hand side of the road. it more o a less a straight road.
just pm'd you

Latest posts

Back