Another reason homebrew clubs rock.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Big Beer Flight Night! Nothing under 7%.

Belgian flight...
flight1.jpg

Others...
flight2.jpg

Me on the left... pointing at the beers I tasted.
bigbeer.jpg

Sirsloop was there. Drunk.

Nope, actually last Tuesday was the 3rd Tues of the month. It's always weird when the 1st day of the month is a Tuesday. Throws off the whole thing. Next meeting is Feb 19th.

Bobby_M said:
Nope, actually last Tuesday was the 3rd Tues of the month. It's always weird when the 1st day of the month is a Tuesday. Throws off the whole thing. Next meeting is Feb 19th.

Ah damn it, I didn't realize. That means January has 5 freakin Tuesdays!

Actually sirsloop isn't very visible in that picture (upper right corner, just his eye showing) . I'm the one on the left, Foxbrew (not very active here) is in the middle. No one you know on the right. Oh yeah, everyone was drunk obviously. Even with 25 people, figure 30 bombers of 13% average brew with some session beers in between for pallete cleansing.

Whoops, not having seen him before I thought that picture-center was him, 'cause he looks druck.

And that eye does seem affected....

I keep trying to show up for a meeting of the local homebrew club, but haven't made one yet. Seems like it always conflicts with something else.

I definately need to start participating.

Back