• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina For Sale: Stainless Steel Carboys & Glass Carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

I need more gadgets....
Reaction score
<SOLD> I've got one (maybe two) of the Deep Wood Brew stainless steel carboys with 1/2" valves that I'm trying to get rid of&#8230;they are brand new and have been sitting in my basement for months. Since it doesn't appear that i'm going to be using them, I might as well get rid of them. The link is below, and they retail for about $155 (with valve)&#8230;I think I actually paid more than that. Looking for $120ish (OBO)&#8230;

http://deepwoodbrew.com/home/16-6-gal-stainless-steel-carboy.html

<END SOLD>

I've also got ONE 6.5 gallon and a couple 5 gallon glass carboys that I'm getting rid of&#8230;make me a reasonable offer and they are yours&#8230;with lift collars.

Moby

Where at in NC I am out on the coast and may be interested in one of the stainless fermenters

I am interested in both of the SS fermenters if they are still available. Any idea how much to ship to 19446? Thanks

Latest posts

Back