Cincy Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently moved back to Cincinnati, from Denver, and I am interested in meeting some other local brewers. Anybody interested in starting up a group of sorts, or know where to look?

Cheers.

I work in Cincy and live in Dayton, but always up for meeting new brewers. I'm always working when DRAFT (Dayton Brew Club) meets, but if anyone needs any help just let me know, as I really enjoy brewery building.

I recently moved back to Cincinnati, from Denver, and I am interested in meeting some other local brewers. Anybody interested in starting up a group of sorts, or know where to look?

Cheers.

Hmm, Last time I was at brewmonkeys, I bumped into a guy who said he just moved back from denver. You working there now? Everytime I have been there lately its a mad dash to get to work and I run in for a pack of yeast and split. Ill be there sat am to crush some grain as I just sent back my Barley crusher for service. I plan on doing some BSing for once, since I work seconds, I never make it to any meetings.

Who is ready for cincy beerfest? If I known ahead of time that cbus beerfest was this weekend I would have tried to organize a trip.

Back