• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~90 bottles for free and counting in Clovis, NM. Most are clean and delabeled, but some still have labels and a few are dirty, but nothing some Qxiclean and StarSan couldn't cure. Could deliver to Lubbock, or Amarillo on weekends no problem, Albuquerque or Santa Fe with some notice. Really just trying to get rid of them now. Will ship if buyer pays. Have cases and/or sixpack carriers for them all.

I'm desperately in search of 12-22oz bottles, or any assorted swingtop bottles, if anyone has any. I'm brewing my first batch this week, so I've still got a little time 'til I need them, but I'm trying to be proactive.

I'd be happy to pay for shipping.

Just let me know via PM, or I'll come back and check this thread.

I have some commercial bottles here in Lansing/Grand Rapids, MI that I can part with. They need a good scrubbing but I probably have 5 or 6 cases. PM if you're interested.

I have 2 cases of 12 oz bottles that I'm willing to let go of. About half of them still have labels on them. I live in Alexandria, VA near near the I-395 / King Street intersection.

Let me know if you'd like to come pick them up!

Bump anyone got any bottles in bham area? I need a case or so to finish get enought bottle a batch I have due. Curious before I go to LHBS.

I have a ton of bottles (Mostly Sam Adams, Dogfish Head, etc) No twisties.
I am guessing around 90 bottles give or take.

Free to pick up, or if you are close, I can meet you.
PM me and we can work something out.

Nick

Anyone have some bottles in Chicagoland? Has anyone had luck getting bottles from a bar, or wherever?

I have approximately 20 green screwtop cleaned and de-labeled Yeungling bottles I'd be happy to trade for crowntop bottles or an autosiphon or maybe even just some homebrew. I'm not having much luck finding a bench capper.

I'm also in need of crowntop bottles, if anyone in central NJ has enough for me and all the others asking. Otherwise, I'll continue to harvest from recycling bins in college dorms.

Central NJ, BTW.

Wade E, that's one type of bench capper, yes. It's what I would need to properly cap screw-top bottles, and I feel like it would be a shame to recycle them, so I'd rather buy a cheap capper (for somewhere between $10 and 20) or trade them for something else. I don't want to spend $40-60 on a brand new one.

I have about 2-3 cases of standard brown 12oz bottles, some still have labels, but all are clean. I'm in NW DC, if you need some just PM me.

Have you checked craigslist? I am all good on bottles but I thought I saw someone looking to get rid of some.

meh i saw some in thornton but was a day late...just found some today tho. $20 for 40 bottles, i prefer free but oh well..

Ive got a handful of assorted bottles I'm willing to part with in Peoria Il, PM if interested. all 12 Oz, various sizes and colors (mostly brown) probably 50 or so

EDIT: GONE

Looking for bottles in Salisbury, MD or Ocean City, MD area.

My first batch is just about done fermenting and I've only got 12 damn bottles!!! I was counting on some people I know at a local bar to help me out but it fell through.

Thanks.

Back