• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a few cases of brown 12oz and 22oz bottles I no longer use in South Louisiana.

And a jet capper.

And a drying tree with bottle rinser on top as well. (Not free)

****Local Pickup Only*****

If anyone has some bottles hanging around in the Mississauga/Toronto area, I would happily relieve you of them!

Looking for 12oz bottles, in Fort Smith AR. Will travel for enough bottles and swap some bottles with beer for the empties.

Need bottles in Utah county in Utah.

Let me know if you have any. My ability to collect pop top bottles is outpaced by my ability to brew.

In Northern Iowa, I have at least 8 cases of regular and shorty bottles to give away. All have been rinsed clean with a spray jet washer after use and most still have labels. Been sitting on these for over a year. Free for local pickup!

still have he grolsch flip tops in Miami, someone come claim them before they go to recycling.

Looking in good ole Alabama!!
Also willing to provide shipping label if willing to package and ship to me. Thanks kn advance.

I'm in the Kansas City area (Lee's Summit) and have a couple of cases of assorted 12 oz bottles. All are commercial bottles, some have labels some don't. PM me if interested.

I have some surplus bottles in DC. Probably 2-3 cases of 12 oz bottles and about a case of bombers. All clean and mostly de-labeled.

dcHokie said:
I have some surplus bottles in DC. Probably 2-3 cases of 12 oz bottles and about a case of bombers. All clean and mostly de-labeled.

Where in DC? I could use more bombers.

I have 3 cases of brown pop tops to give away in Greencastle PA - just north of the maryland border in central pa. they are however full of sour beer which I do not want to drink. so you get the bottles and the sour beer - some cherry and peach berliner weisse

I have 3 cases of brown pop tops to give away in Greencastle PA - just north of the maryland border in central pa. they are however full of sour beer which I do not want to drink. so you get the bottles and the sour beer - some cherry and peach berliner weisse

i'd be all over that for the sours if I were closer, but that is AWESOME for someone nearby

I have 200+ bottles, all brown pop tops, in the Columbus, Ohio area. Free to a good home. Send me a PM if interested.

These are gone.

DubBrew! If you only were about two hours north! I'm around the Akron area and would love to take these off your hands, but alas! Two hours is a little far for me, hopefully someone will put them to good use!

Back