Man's best invention.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Okay so there's lots of candidates.
The GT40, the Colt 45, The TV remote control. - Beer?
But what about the best man made food?

I've just had a bratwurst dog on a hoggie with ketchup and mustard. Now that's gotta come close.:rockin:

Add some red + green bell peppers and white onions, all sauteed in olive oil with salt and pepper, along with yellow mustard. Then we're talkin'.

I'll second the Brat, but with Horseradish, Mustard, and LOTS of Sauerkraut with a cold pint of Apfelwein!

saurbroten.. mummm life does not get any better.

Cheesefood- I just spit water all over my screen!!!

Man's best invention was the female. And yea, you can dine there too :ban:

Ok, I'm right up there with you orfy on the brat. And sushi!

how about food in general?

But I second DesertBrew....women, I love the all you can eat buffet there!

New York Deli-style Italian Hot Sausage. Grilled until the skin is crisp.

Cannot get them in Oregon, so my friend in California sends me packages during the winter.

I'm a big fan of all sausages (unattached to a man). But I will have to give a vote to pizza. My favorite Pizza? Regular Crust, not thin, not thick, plenty of sauce, mozzerella, broccoli, chicken and feta and covered with pepper and parmesan.

seefresh said:
I'm a big fan of all sausages (unattached to a man). But I will have to give a vote to pizza. My favorite Pizza? Regular Crust, not thin, not thick, plenty of sauce, mozzerella, broccoli, chicken and feta and covered with pepper and parmesan.

huh?

I'm a big fan of all sausages not thin, not thick, plenty of sauce

LOL

Singapore Lahksa. The most violent and delicious taste explosion. Ever. Just don't inhale the fumes through your nostrils while eating it or it will send you crying to the bathroom like a little girl.

It is a lethal coconut based gravy with noodles and meat.

orfy said:
Okay so there's lots of candidates.
The GT40, the Colt 45, The TV remote control. - Beer?
But what about the best man made food?

I've just had a bratwurst dog on a hoggie with ketchup and mustard. Now that's gotta come close.:rockin:

You forgot the 1968 HEMI Dodge Charger R/T :rockin:

Talking about food???

Well Apple Smoked Swordfish, Grilled to perfection, and Garlic Jumbo Prawns :D

Pit smokers!

McClard's BBQ in Hot Springs Arkansas: Huge pile of pit smoked pork spareribs covered by a mountain of french fries! I ate that last Saturday. People gasped when they brought it out to me. That’s why I didn’t win the HBT belly-off!!

Back