time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is particularly aggravating though... partially because it makes very little sense, and also because, despite that fact, Boleslaus isn't doing a whole lot to move things forward :D

Been following this thread in and out for amusment and I agree this one is annoying, it was fair enough to guess what the flavour was on that (I think first?) one where there was a photo of in ontop of something in the secondary but this one gives no clue except a tropical fruit.
Boleslaus got a photo of in in the secodary?

Might not even be tropical OR a fruit LOL... it's just the only thing anybody has been able to assume.

Jeez, he doesn't just leave one of the most aggravating beer and hint in the thread, but after leaving that hint he hasn't even posted in like 24 hours!

I've lost track of the "clues" wheat.

I hate to do this, but I'm pulling out the game creator's power card here, and I hope this doesn't piss you off, Boleslaus but if it's not guessed correctly in 24 hours, from the time of this post, someone can post a new picture and Boleslaus had to tell us what it is. I don't want this to get frustrating, it's a fun game.

robotunicornattackmeme.jpg

Gridlocked said:
I've lost track of the "clues" wheat.

I hate to do this, but I'm pulling out the game creator's power card here, and I hope this doesn't piss you off, Boleslaus but if it's not guessed correctly in 24 hours, from the time of this post, someone can post a new picture and Boleslaus had to tell us what it is. I don't want this to get frustrating, it's a fun game.

24 MORE hours? I was gonna bust put a picture at midnight if he didn't even give another hint :D

I'm really sorry guys...went out of town on a business trip and had major computer issues combined with a really busy schedule and just was not able to log into the site yesterday night or today.

Having said that, none of the guesses are right, but they are on the right track. Let's just say that the ingredient could easily be mistaken for a more common additive to a wheat beer...

Hopefully that gives it away, you guys deserve a new beer, again sorry for the frustrating wait. :drunk:

Cool.

See, the problem was, we're testing people on their brew knowledge, not their knowledge of Linnaean taxonomy. ;)

FromZwolle said:
blah, blah, blah, post a pic.

Not my style. It wouldn't be agonizing you just quite enough. Instead, I'll do the usual troll-Zwolle tactic:

1) Get the right answer solely by incessantly carpet-bombing the thread with guesses
2) Wait 23 hours before letting people know I don't have a pic (if I'm feeling nice)
3) Rinse, repeat

Not my style. It wouldn't be agonizing you just quite enough. Instead, I'll do the usual troll-Zwolle tactic:

1) Get the right answer solely by incessantly carpet-bombing the thread with guesses
2) Wait 23 hours before letting people know I don't have a pic (if I'm feeling nice)
3) Rinse, repeat

:mug:

3) Rinse, repeat

are you two the only ones left playing?

FromZwolle said:
blah, blah, blah, post a pic.

You know im not even 100% sure emjay is even a brewer to be honest with you... he usually just pops up on the troll threads ;)
Simmer down emjay don't get excited, its friday night :mug:

bottlebomber said:
You know im not even 100% sure emjay is even a brewer to be honest with you... he usually just pops up on the troll threads ;)
Simmer down emjay don't get excited, its friday night :mug:

Ahhhhh, I've been outed :(

Back