Anyone tried "bear nation"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joos

Reaction score
I just had it for the first time at my local liquor stores weekly beer tasting.It's awesome.I tried 5 of their beers and they are all great!The IPA is my favorite.Closley resembles stone ruination,just a little maltier.Highly recommended.

I don't know if they just reached MA or what cuz iv'e never heard of them before.But i wil be buying more till my next batch is done:cross:

Maltier? Man I get hoppier and less bitter if anything but hey, my mouth isn't your mouth. Good to see that you guys are finding Bear Republic. It is one of my locals and it was great seeing them win the best Micro in 2007 at the GABF.

I like Hop Rod Rye best. My Bent Rod Rye - a Broken Lawn Mower ale, is based on the recipe.

Racer 5 is great and even better on tap. I wasn't a fan of their Hop Rod Rye but their Big Bear Black Stout is pretty good too.

Back