• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rims tube - For Sale or Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Eater

I brew beer....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a brand new rims tube from stout tanks that I need to sell or trade. Some specs on the rims tube are:

2" Tube
1 - 1" NPS adapter for element
2 - 1/2" hose barb adapters for wort in and out
1 - 1/2" Female NPT adapter for thermocouple
1 - 1/2" Female NPT port for liquid level sensor
All Stainless steel with tri-clamp connections and fittings

I am asking 140 dollars plus shipping for this brand new rims tube. I would also be willing to possibly trade this for a new march 809hs pump or chugger equivalent, new blichmann hop rocket or a new blichmann floor burner. Other realistic trades may be made as well. PM me if interested.

John

89024d1355789849-what-came-mail-you-today-forumrunner_20121217_181709.jpg

I might be interested in trading a March 809 PL-HSC for it. I have two. I thought having two for brewday would be easier but I always just use one pump. You're pretty close to me too so shipping shouldn't be too bad. Let me know what you decide and I'll give this some more thought in the mean time. I take it there is no element?

I have not purchased an element for it yet. The march pump is something I would need for my brew setup so your first in line if your interested. Let me know!

I'm trying to scurry and find some infromation on this. I'd like to incorporate this into my 1 bbl system, but I'm pretty ignorant to electric brewing. Do you have any idea what size heating element I would need or how efficient this would be for a batch that size? Been searching my ass off and can't seem to find much on 1 bbl RIMS set ups.

I might be interested in trading a March 809 PL-HSC for it. I have two. I thought having two for brewday would be easier but I always just use one pump. You're pretty close to me too so shipping shouldn't be too bad. Let me know what you decide and I'll give this some more thought in the mean time. I take it there is no element?

I'm pretty sure you would need both of those pumps for a RIMS setup.

If the previous deal falls through, I have a brand new chugger inline stainless ill trade you from 2012. Pm me. I can send pics if you'd like. I bought as an extra but don't need it anymore.

If the previous deal falls through, I have a brand new chugger inline stainless ill trade you from 2012. Pm me. I can send pics if you'd like. I bought as an extra but don't need it anymore.

So as of now I have 3 people in line in order from top to bottom:

Bbl_brewer
Jlconnor
Threeporks

Waiting on bbl_brewer first and I'll work from there.

I'll make my decison by tomorrow one way or the other. I don't want to hold things up but I also don't want to rush into this.

Back