Beverage Air Question...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayberQue

Reaction score
so me and one of mt brewing partners came into a pretty sweet deal... one of the engineers (locomotive that is) i work with had a bunch of stainless stull that we wanted to clear out of his garage. We ended up buying two trailer loads of tables, basins, and old stainless griddle tops. we told him we were gonna use it for a home brewery set up and as we were about to leave he "remembered that he had an old "piece" from a local Elks Club. after some digging and rearranging to get to it this is it

2012-10-01_17-52-31_302.jpg

Im not sure exactly the model number i have to go back and pick it up next week... has anyone seen a beverage air model like this? a few quick searches turned up nothing. i figured for $50 i could get some sort of use out of it as a keggerator or ferm cabinet

some pics ouf our score... first trailer load
2012-10-01_18-10-37_889.jpg

2012-10-01_18-05-53_781.jpg

apparently its missing one of the towers, and i believe the the middle spigot is a miller light tap (read: water), it even kicks on when pugged in... gotta be useful some how... and we got the two trailer loads of tables for $150 dollars

Sweet, post some more info when you get it. I use a similar one for a ferm cabinet. I'll be happy to help you out if I can.

will do... the thing is in solid shape and weighs a ton, i was thinking even if i have to gut it and replace the innerds thats no problem i have a few buddys in the business...

Back