The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they hope is that Addai ends up being cut in camp, because that means that they believe the two kids are ready to handle the load.

If he's healthy, though, Addai's a good player. Pretty good runner, pretty hard-nosed. Good receiver, good blocker. Again, when healthy, he's shown that he can be a three-down lead back.

But, he was signed (I believe) mostly as insurance, in case the kids aren't ready or can't hold onto the ball.

I think he had Lawrence Maroney-itis. Didn't he complain about neck issues and was scared about running north-south? I think Indy was trying to force him to do things he wasn't comfortable doing. I think he stays because he's also a pretty good receiver.

Any predictions on Beckett's golf buddy tonight? Hate listening to sports radio. I completely forgot the reason why he missed the end of last season was because of fractured vertebrae. If I had that kind money I'd be strapped up to electrical stim treatment and away from golf for a bit. His last outing wasn't good. May have to load up the cart for a good old witch burning.

Casters didn't come in this weekend, will have to finish the stand during the week.

Did add all the extra bracing you guys recommended. Got the bracing for the water filter.

Got the electrical started and just about done.

Didn't start plumbing the gas, due to cost of parts and wasn't sure of the correct gas lines to use. Had all the piping but the yellow hose had safety switches built in. Anyone use the yellow hose? Should I use 3/8" gas log or 1/2" furnace lines?

Birthday.

Ground Zero memorial is incredibly moving.

Broadway is (as always) the essence of what makes this country wonderful and weirded at the same time. Taking a rickshaw from Time Square to the Empire State Building was so cool . (Faster, you Afghani barstid!!!! Peddle faster!!!!)

Birthday.

Ground Zero memorial is incredibly moving.

Broadway is (as always) the essence of what makes this country wonderful and weirded at the same time. Taking a rickshaw from Time Square to the Empire State Building was so cool . (Faster, you Afghani barstid!!!! Peddle faster!!!!)

im suprised he was even able to get it moving...maybe it was downhill?

im suprised he was even able to get it moving...maybe it was downhill?

You know what's weird? I never even noticed that Paulie was Indian before.

indian-very-fat-man-at-rickshaw-funny.jpg

Well... ya see... there's this stuff called falafel. It's a food-type stuff. And I've never had it. I have never eaten falafel. That's really all I can elaborate on that unfortunately. I can't think of any real blanks that need to be filled in there.

Seen it... heard of it... I think I may have smelled it once... but never eaten it.

Not opposed... meaning, I don't have any thing against falafel, just never tried it.

I should go get some.

Well, I have about a week left on shift, maybe a few days more than that. Then you wont see much of me till mid Sept. I am too busy in summer to spend much time on line. I will prolly brew one or two batches between now and August. Come late August, I get cranked up again and will start the season off with the usual pumpkin ale and a big IPA to begin restocking the pipeline.

I just saw body parts....

Some sorry sumbitch decided life was too much to bare and stepped in front of an Acela train doing about a buck twenty.

My commuter train was alllllll effed up. Words came that someone was killed and then they said we were going to be able to get by.

I'm figuring, "oh, they have it all cleaned up".

Yeeeeeeeeah... Not cleaned up yet. No sheets. Nothing. Just a ****ton of police standing around and body parts everywhere.

Some sorry sumbitch decided life was too much to bare and stepped in front of an Acela train doing about a buck twenty.

My commuter train was alllllll effed up. Words came that someone was killed and then they said we were going to be able to get by.

Yeeeeeeeeah... Not cleaned up yet. No sheets. Nothing. Just a ****ton of police standing around and body parts everywhere.

Eh... When you've seen one body part, you've seen em all...

I wonder if they'll put all the body parts in a large bowl for an open casket wake.

I saw the same thing one night driving over the Mohawk Trail on my way to work before I moved here. Two motorcyles. Man and wife. Went too fast around an S turn on catastrophy canyon. She I did not see, because she was in the ravine below. He bounced off of the guard rail and was split open from the top of the head to about the waist. Police were just arriving and hadn't covered the body or closed the road yet. Sad. And Disturbing.

homebeerbrewer said:
Eh... When you've seen one body part, you've seen em all...

I wonder if they'll put all the body parts in a large bowl for an open casket wake.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have a new winner in the 'Biggest *****enozzle on HBT' category. Not even a contest, Rick wins it pulling away from the competition.

Unlike the last time he won a contest, this time no one is standing around saying, "Are you sheeting me? How the f did THAT happen?"

The thIng that shocked me the most was that they let an absolutely packed commuter train roll by the scene at about a mile an hour without any thing covered at all. The gore doesn't bother me that much but it was still pretty effed up knowing that was a walking/talking person 45 minutes earlier.

No good.

Anyway... How 'bout them Red Sox!?!

Back