How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. Just decided to make a batch and see what all the fuss was about. :D

Five more gallons to the total.

2031 + 5 = 2036

Jennifer

2051+40=2091 I just put on another 20 and cant wait for the next 20. I burn through about 20 gals per three days.

justroln said:
2051+40=2091 I just put on another 20 and cant wait for the next 20. I burn through about 20 gals per three days.

By yourself? :drunk: If so, your liver's a hurtin'. :D

My first post and third home brew. Very tasty, with 3lbs of brown sugar and 1lbs of lactose
5 gl
2121 gl

2147+5= 2152 Gallons!

BTW, Ed, great stuff! I like it just as it is...dry and crisp! I only sampled my hydrometer jar...but I bottled it and now I'm taking it on the plane with me! Too good not to share!

2157th gallon is mine. My first batch hit the carboy last night. I've been hearing so many good things about this recipe. This is going to be a long month. ;)

shunoshi said:
2157th gallon is mine. My first batch hit the carboy last night. I've been hearing so many good things about this recipe. This is going to be a long month. ;)

mentally tell yourself it will be ready for thanksgiving......that's what I did 6 weeks or so ago

2162 gallons now. Started my first batch of Apfelwien (heck, my first batch of anything) night before last.

I figure it should be ready about the time I finish reading all 200+ pages on the Apfelwien thread.

Add 5 more gallons to the total. (2183)

I'm brewing a Belgium Saison tomorrow and was browsing through the site when I thought "Apfelwein would be PERFECT for the holidays!!!"

I figure I just got it in under the buzzer. Should be doing well come early December.

I bottled my first a week ago and other than my stashed bottles, they are all gone. I need this next batch ASAP 2183 + 5 = 2188

It would be cool to see a graphed time line with gallons made. I think it is accelerating.

Who thinks when the 3,000 gallon mark will be reached?

EdWort said:
It would be cool to see a graphed time line with gallons made. I think it is accelerating.

end of the year!

EdWort said:

I'd be interested too. Definately dont have time to go through it right now, but I did notice that 227 gallons had already been made the day this thread originated. :tank:

people are rolling through this apfelwein like a fat kid eating a twinkie

Back