Black Betty Brewing -- Opinions and Suggestions Please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kush

Reaction score
This is a prototype for my bottle labels. Im going to change the name of the brew for each beer that I make.

Thanks for the input.

804083381.jpg

is it just me, or does the images look fuzzy? might be just my eyes...

very cool starter, but like mentioned above, i'd try to have the label reflect the beer... otherwise very cool direction.

orfy said:
First immpresion is the chick doesn't look like a Northern Lass.

Okay label but little to do with the style of beer.

what does a northern lass look like? Bad teeth and chubby?
sorry, bad english sterotype but I couldn't resist. :mug:

I wasnt wanting the label to reflect the type of beer. It was just supposed to label the beer so we knew which one it was. I created the label to reflect the brewing name. Just like sam adams. It resembles the brewery name not the brew. The label does look fuzzy b/c i shrunk the image. Im still working on it. I just wanted to see if it was appealing, and what could I do to make it better. Thank you for your input. Keep em coming.

kush said:
I wasnt wanting the label to reflect the type of beer. It was just supposed to label the beer so we knew which one it was. I created the label to reflect the brewing name. Just like sam adams. It resembles the brewery name not the brew. The label does look fuzzy b/c i shrunk the image. Im still working on it. I just wanted to see if it was appealing, and what could I do to make it better. Thank you for your input. Keep em coming.

Well if you aren't trying to make the label reflect the type of beer, doesn't look too bad. I'd like to see a larger version though.

Am I seeing ink on that chick? If so, awesome touch!

^^ yep shes tatted up. Im really bad with faces on photoshop. Im going to have to work on it.

Back