Single tier build photo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onescalerguy

Reaction score
Weekend project.Burner legs are counter-sunk into the base.Pump,QDs,spigots,on the way.All said and done cost=800.00$.
brewsculpture001.jpg
[/IMG]
brewsculpture008.jpg
[/IMG]
Cheers:mug:
Platform 20"x72"

Bobby M,i was wondering about that too.I might need to shorten the table length.We didn't really plan it out very well.We hope to have the rest of it together by next weekend and try a brew.
Here's another shot with SWMBOs better camera.
singletier.jpg
[/IMG]
brewsculpbuild.jpg
[/IMG]

Any old scrap sheet metal will work as a heat shield. Just figure out a way to sit off the wood by a 1/4" or so. You can test what I'm saying by just cranking one of those burners for 10 minutes. That wood is gonna be smokin.

Actually,it's less than that.Bear in mind i live in rural Alaska and don't have access to big-box retailers(local True-Value)for components.So if i didn't pay through the nose to buy local i paid freight to order from the web.Of course the rest of the gear(not in pic)is on the way so it's still pretty bare.I'll post more photos when it's complete.
60$ new cooler
200$ burners @100$ ea.
65$keggle
10$discs to cut keggle
60$propane tanks
100$QD's and hoses
130$pump
60$kettle spigots

Got her together and brewed a 12g batch today with it.The whole thing worked excellent.Had a boil-over to christen the thing!Will post photos tomorrow.
Cheers

Back