Kids in the Hall - I can't be the only one!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonM

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one who was a dorky teenager in the early 90s who watched this show and thought it was brilliant, right? Right?!

I own the first season DVD set! The kids in the hall where Canada's most successful export. I and my friends still quote the show often

The chicken lady was hilarious! Shed bring a guy home from the bar...the next morning shed make him eggs and later brag how she laid them herself :)

kith_crushinghead.jpg

30 Helens agree ...

And Buddy is awesome too "Such a fuss over a few extra essesssssssss..."

"Hecubus?"

"Yes master...."

"That was not the zombie dust of Tartu, was it?"

"No master, it was ordinary talcum powder."

"EVIL!!!"

Dave: We here at Kids in the Hall have discovered the cure for cancer! Turns out it's our own Bruce McCullough. And Bruce has something to say. Bruce?

Bruce: Sorry about all that cancer.

Dave: Like you mean it, Bruce.

Bruce: Sorry about all that cancer!

"Hecubus?"

"Yes master...."

"That was not the zombie dust of Tartu, was it?"

"No master, it was ordinary talcum powder."

"EVIL!!!"

Man, I love that show!!

The whole series DVD is only 40 bucks on Amazon.

Manservant Hecubus!!!
tumblr_ksekl0hiJA1qz9clio1_500.jpg

Girl Drink Drunk: Tastes Just Like Candy![/url]

Until I found craft beer, I was the girl drink drunk.

If I could have made a squashed strawberry surprise or a choco-choo-choo at work, I would have.

Never tried liquor + fast food milkshakes though.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

One of the best shows ever, I watched when I was in college. My roommates just didn't get them. One of my favorite skits were the French fur trappers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck I was in my mid to late 20's in the 90's and loved the show.

The theme song rocked. The public radio station I worked for even sponsored a "Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet" gig at a local bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shot a man just to watch him die. Then I got distracted and missed it.

"Sorry, it...
slipped my mind."

"My pen! My pen!"

You know, I always wondered what happened to the red headed "Fact Girl." Maybe she grew up & married Bubbles from The Trailerpark Boys.
Regards, GF.

Haha!! "Slipped my miiind." I forgot about that!

"Flathead!"

"well it looks like the dog got your poo grandpa"

...."That was my last poo"

Pure Genius

That was such a great show. Even gave me the perfect name for my previous neighbor's teenage son ... idiot boy
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6v4pk-kC-qE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha! The local college radio station just played "Having an Average Weekend."

How Junk Mail Saves My Life and SAUSAGES!! are still quoted today in La Casa de Creamy.

When SWMBO has promised to cook but has been distracted by some other task I'll go into character. "You said there would be sausages but I dont see any sausages. Sausages are good. We are all sausages. SAUSAGES!!! SAUSAGES!!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D2Ka2nkIi2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The ocean Bob? You don't know anyone in the ocean.

Latest posts

Back