Going to be in Buffalo on August 1st

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just throwing a feeling out there, the family and I are going to be in Buffalo next weekend for a wedding. We're going to be getting into town probably mid-day Friday (wedding's Saturday night), wondering if anyone wanted to get together for dinner and a few brews?

Yeah I am in, I have off all day Friday. Pm me with what area of Buffalo your going to be in and we can find a good place for dinner and a few

Ok, my suggestion is Coles on Elmwood Ave in the city. Probably close to 50 beers, maybe 30 or so on tap and some very good food. They have some pretty obscure beers for this area, even a few that technically cant be sold in NY state due to distribution laws.

Well....

Looks like we're not going to be getting into town until fairly late on Friday, and we've got a fair amount of family obligations to squeeze in while we're there. Looks like I'm going to have to bail this time. We'll be back before long, though, we're in town probably three or four times a year. Sorry, bro!

Thanks fine man. We had a guy quite at work last night. So I get to work Friday now. Oh well. More money in my pocket

Back