Boiled corn sugar but cant bottle tonight. What to do?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bisco_Ben

Reaction score
Soo I get home from work all set on bottling my pumpkin saison tonight. Stir up some corn sugar and water and bring it to a boil for about 5 minutes in a covered pot. Then I go downstairs to grab my caps and realize I am plenty short (curse words were used at this point). I will grab some after work tomorrow and get this done then, but my question is whether I should save the sugar water in the covered pot or just dump it and mix up more tomorrow instead? Any opinions are appreciated.

Soo I get home from work all set on bottling my pumpkin saison tonight. Stir up some corn sugar and water and bring it to a boil for about 5 minutes in a covered pot. Then I go downstairs to grab my caps and realize I am plenty short (curse words were used at this point). I will grab some after work tomorrow and get this done then, but my question is whether I should save the sugar water in the covered pot or just dump it and mix up more tomorrow instead? Any opinions are appreciated.

Stick it in the fridge, and reboil tomorrow "just in case" and you'll be fine!

Back