• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Durham Beer Fest tickets for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyPolock

Reaction score
Hey I just want to throw this out there for any HBT people out there that I have a few Durham Beer Festival tickets for sale.

I unfortunately can't make it to the festival this time since I swear that originally a few months ago I saw the date at Oct 2nd, and after I bought them I noticed that it is on Oct 9th. :mad:

If you haven't been there before it is an awesome time, there is usually over 200 different beers. If you want to talk to the actual owners/brewers it may not be the best because the booths can be manned by volunteers who know nothing about the beer. But hey who cares with 200 beers you'll have a good time.

If you want them I am selling them for an even $40 each (obo). Face value is $45. I can e-mail you the PDF of the tickets or we can meet and I will give you a hard copy of the print out and then e-mail them to you upon receiving the payment.

Just send me a PM or respond on the thread here and I will get back to you asap.

Any idea if there will be an harder to find on the east coast beers? Such as Russian River, 21st Amendment, Big Sky, New Glarus, etc?

Would you take $40 for both? The only person I can get to go with me is my wife, and she doesn't like beer. :(

Two tickets gone 3 more to go....I wasn't trying to make money it's just our group is now going to the Pitt @ Notre Dame game that weekend.

Back