• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2 Price BYO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cayuga, i've got one of the gift subscription coupons as well. would be $14 for a subscription. if you or someone else wants to use mine, let me know.

Good idea Ronrock.

I keep getting "special offers" from them with every issue and it is always the same $28 for a year deal. I never thought about splitting it. I'll do that when I come up for renewal.

I would be interested in splitting with someone if they get the offer. Anyone who wants to go in on it just PM me as I don't check here daily.

I still have a gift sub available. Cost to you would be $14 via Paypal. Let me know via PM if you're interested.

Edit: claimed. At least 2 other people are still interested in this deal. Share the love!

i'm also one that would be willing to split it, if someone has an extra gift sub.

PM me...maybe? please?

If anyone wants to split, I'd definitely be interested. I'm new to the hobby/obsession and would love to get a subscription.

Please pm me if you want to split! Thanks!

How does BYO compare to Zymurgy? Is it worth having both? I got something in the mail for BYO but I can't justify spending $30 on it for a year.

I would love to get BYO for that price, too! Let me know if anybody else needs someone to use that gift card! Thanks! PM is fine. I can paypal instantly. :ban:

I sent mine in a few weeks ago for me and a friend. I just got an email back from them saying they won't honor it. No, explanation at all. So I wouldn't even bother if I were you guys/gals.

Back