• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania PARTING OUT - Complete Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

urbangravity

Reaction score
Parting out complete brewery and will be selling the Sculpture, Fermentation Vessels, Ultimate Grain Mill and Complete Kegerator with Kegs, Lines and Tank

COMPLETE KEGERATOR
$1,200 For All

Inline Beer Transfer Filter with Fitting (extra cartridges)
New Upright Converted Frigidaire Refrigerator (holds 3 Corny Kegs and Gas)
* 3 Installed Chrome Plated Brass Taps
* 3 Line Manifold with Valves
* 3 Tap SS Drip Tray with Waste Line
Dual Gauge Regulator with 5 Pound Co2 Tank
All Beer Lines
All Gas Lines
3 – 5 Gallon SS Corny Kegs
2 – 2.5 Gallon SS Corny Kegs
1 – 3 Gallon SS Corny Keg
1 – Amercian Sanke Keg Head Coupler
Gas and Liquid Disconnects (Sets)
Co2 Keg Charger

P1040052.jpg

P1040053.jpg

P1040054.jpg

Any idea on prices of individual pieces? I would be interested in 3 gal, 5 gal, fittings, lines and co2 tank.

I would be interested in the 2.5 corny's, if you decide to part out. If you do, let me know pricing.

Interested in inline beer transfer and filter withfittings and cartridges. If you part out and ship.
Thanks

Ah, I see your other posts. If it comes down to you letting things go separately, I'm still intersted in the 2.5's. If not, good luck with the sale!

Also interested in any of the 3 or 2.5 kegs if there are any left. I'm in pa so pickup may be possible depending on where you are

I'm also interested in the 5gal cornys and tank/regulator.

I'm in the Philly area.

Edit: just noticed that you're on the opposite side of PA so count me out. Glws

Sorry the system is available complete and was parted from the full brewery but no farther

By adding PARTING OUT to the beginning of your post titles, I think you are confusing people into thinking you're parting out what is in the post.

Inline Beer Transfer Filter with Fittings (extra cartridges) $85

New Upright Converted Refrigerator (holds 3 Corny Kegs) $450

3 Installed Chrome Plated Brass Taps with Beer Lines and Disconnects $105

3 Line Manifold Valves with Gas Lines and Disconnects $80

3 Tap SS Drip Tray with Waste Line $65

Dual Gauge Regulator with 5 Pound Co2 Tank $185

3 - 5 Gallon SS Corny Kegs (used) $135

2 – 2.5 Gallon SS Corny Kegs (like new) $150

1 – 3 Gallon SS Corny Keg (used once) $110

1 American Sanke Keg Head Coupler $35

Hand Held Co2 Keg Charger with 6 cartridges $30

Did I see that this gear is located in Lancaster? If so I'd be interested in the 3 - 5 gallon kegs, the Sanke coupler, and the 3 taps. Let me know, I can come collect it from you in Lancaster. Thanks.

This is a picture of the in line filter that comes with extra filters. It is shown without one of the two feed lines however it is included with unit.

image-560639322.jpg

Thanks to all who were interested in the Kegerator and Brew System. Both have been sold to nice young brewer with a plan. Good Brewing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back