Co2 Tank Refill in Dallas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texag93

Reaction score
I have my first batch of home brew fermenting and I need to get my new Co2 tank filled before kegging. Does anybody know of a good place to get a Co2 tank filled in the North Dallas area (Plano, Frisco, Flower Mound, etc...).

Thanks,
Mike

texag93 said:
I have my first batch of home brew fermenting and I need to get my new Co2 tank filled before kegging. Does anybody know of a good place to get a Co2 tank filled in the North Dallas area (Plano, Frisco, Flower Mound, etc...).

Thanks,
Mike
Just find a place that refills/services fire extinguishers. They will more than likely be able to fill the tank for you at a pretty cheap price.

Look in your phonebook under welding supplies.

Praxxair and Airgas are bothe good choices.

any place that sells paint ball equipment can fill them also..thats where i went today...

texag93 said:

Head on out to Airgas and type in your zip code.

Airgas store locator

They have loads of locations around Dallas. I get mine filled at one in Austin.

Latest posts

Back