• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

30 or 40 plate Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgauthier20420

Reaction score
Hey people. I'm looking to get a 30 or 40 plate chiller. I'm only looking for the longer/wider models. Similar to the Duda Diesal B3-23A 30 Plate and B3-23A 40 Plate. I've literally got paypal open right now ready to send money to someone. Let me know if and what your looking to sell yours for. Will to pay around $100 for the 30 plate model and up to $135 for the 40 plate model. Thanks.

I have a Duda 30 plate long for sale. If your interested shoot me your zip code and I will check shipping.

I've got a 40 plate chiller but it's a short one, not the long kind. Barbed fittings for the wort, garden hose connector for the water in and then a 3/4ths inch thread for the water out. I can send you pics if you're interested. Let me know.

Sorry, didn't update this thread. I've since got a 20 plate long version Duda chiller. Putting it to the test this evening on a Zombie Dust clone batch. Thanks.

I got a DudaDiesel plate chiller and it clogs up supper easy. I have yet to figure out how to not clog it up.

Brewn4life, care to explain your process of using it? Maybe can pinpoint some possible causes?

Back