• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Counter top Soda (pepsi) serving machine, last post before the recyclers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoenixs4r

Reaction score
Craiglist ad expired, so I hosted some images at the end of page 2! $200! obo!

Hello, I have a countertop Pepsi soda machine for sale. I originally purchased it to dispense home-brewed beer, but I can't seem to keep more than one keg on hand anyways, so I don't need the extra taps.

The machine runs, and gets cold, but the plastic lines will most likely need to be heavily cleaned or replaced (shouldn't cost a lot) and the machine needs a good scrubbing.

From my research this machine uses the old style way of serving soda in the corny kegs homebrewers now use. The perk of this would be to keep your kegs aging at room temperature, while having cold beer at any given time, kind of like a plug-in jockey box. Comes with 5 taps on the front of it.

If you have any questions shoot me an email or call me at 5109995704

Also can negotiate price if you want to trade some home-brew equipment, looking for corny kegs, half barrel kegs, 6th barrel kegs, a nice CFC/Plate chiller, kettles, fermentors (no buckets plz) or anything else you think might strike my fancy.

Picture is in the craigslist ad! Save it before I strip it and go to the recycling plant! Located in the bay area, CA. Willing to ship, but I ain't gonna pay for it!

Mike

NightHawk said:
Ok, I guess you mean the CL ad. I only looked at the post here...

Ya I forgot to post price here. 200 obo. I can't edit OP from mobile. I will when I get to the computer.

what are the faucets made of? If they are metal I would buy the faucets before you scrap

ekjohns said:
what are the faucets made of? If they are metal I would buy the faucets before you scrap

They are plastic, with a self return spring and what appears to be a pressure adjuster screw

phoenixs4r said:
$71 per UPS. estimated shipping 50 pounds as it's a heavy son of a ***** and I don't have a scale.

Ok. I will check with SWMBO and let you know. Would you hold it for a week or two, if she demands such?

If no other buyers, sure, but I gotta get this damn thing outta my garage.

Tim thanks for calling. I texted over some images, but if they don't go through here they are.

ForumRunner_20120613_181607.jpg

ForumRunner_20120613_181620.jpg

ForumRunner_20120613_181630.jpg

ForumRunner_20120613_181640.jpg

ForumRunner_20120613_181650.jpg

Tim thanks for calling. I texted over some images, but if they don't go through here they are.[truncated]

That machine looks rad. In my mind I pictured something smaller, I am not sure what I was really expecting though. I honestly just don't have the room for it as of now. :(

Thanks though. I am sure something will nab that.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it. I am no longer interested in this machine. My SWMBO decided I could have a full sized fridge to convert. 6 kegs on tap...
Thanks anyway.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it. I am no longer interested in this machine. My SWMBO decided I could have a full sized fridge to convert. 6 kegs on tap...
Thanks anyway.

All good!

i got one of these sitting in my shed, kinda wondering what to do with it lol. got it as a lot purchase for the cornys/co2 tank. Watching to see if someone turns this into a beer dispenser.

bucfanmike said:
i got one of these sitting in my shed, kinda wondering what to do with it lol. got it as a lot purchase for the cornys/co2 tank. Watching to see if someone turns this into a beer dispenser.

I started a thread and got a response from someone who did in fact turn it into a beer dispenser. In would actually love to use it as one to dispense beer but due to noise in my small place it isn't feasible. Well, girlfriend said no is more like it.

Seems strange to me that the options are:
A) Throw it away and get $0
Or
B) Try to sell it for $200

That is a huge difference. I mean I could understand $40 or I'm trashing it or just post it and drop the price until it sells.

Even if it sells for $20 heck it's $20 you wouldn't have if you threw it out.

Actually I can use the internal parts for several projects around the brewery, so its not a loss

Love the idea of running some premix cornies of soft drinks alongside my kegerator, and $100 sounds pretty good as long as its just new lines and elbow grease needed...

How noisy we talking? Mini-Refrigerator noisy, full-size, or jet engine taking off?

What would shipping to 17401 run me?

Actually my girlfriend cleaned it all up when we had a potential buyer, so it just needs new lines. I'll bring it into work and weigh it for a better shipping quote for you.

Love the idea of running some premix cornies of soft drinks alongside my kegerator, and $100 sounds pretty good as long as its just new lines and elbow grease needed...

How noisy we talking? Mini-Refrigerator noisy, full-size, or jet engine taking off?

What would shipping to 17401 run me?

It's a bit louder than a full size fridge, mostly because there's a large fan that blows air through the radiator coil, so it's a loud wind noise.

Someone stole my scale at work, but guessing weight it'll be ~$80. If that doesn't scare you away I'll box it up and get you a real quote when I get off work.

Back