Is this a Sanyo 4912???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Thanks for pointing that out for me! Now all that I have to do is get there before Friday!

Just kidding.

It looks like one, just weird looking with all of that soda in there. Could be kind of tough to catch this guy, he's got enough caffine in there to kill an elephant!

Where in CT are you?

Hey! Thanks for pointing that out for me! Now all that I have to do is get there before Friday!

I will kill you :D

I'm up in Granby CT right on the MA border. I really hope this guy actually holds it (He said he would). I will disclose the details once this pertty little thing is actually in my arms. I don't want to get to excited and have it not happen.

OK so here is the deal. I found this fridge on CL for $150 so i sent the guy an email asking him some questions thinking "ok I will offer him $100" so he sends me an email back answering my questions and then says "the price has been dropped down to $100 but make me another offer if you think that is still too much"

WHAT!?!? :drunk:

So I write him back and decide to offer him $50 cash but the catch is that I can't pick it up till friday(today).

So he held it for me and now I have the fridge that I was looking for for $50 :ban:

So now I am just waiting to se if it works but I am pretty sure it does since the inside seemed cold when I opened it. But I just can't get over how good of a steal this was and how stupid this kid was for talking himself out of $50.

So now it's time to piece together my tower and get some other items for it and I will be able to have a nice looking kegerator next to my couch :D :mug:

Back