Inversion IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digdan

Reaction score
I had the luxury of going to Bend Oregon to taste the Deschuttes Brewery's Inversion IPA before its formal release. I'm not a hop head, infact I used to hate hoppy beer. That was until I tried the Inversion IPA. If anyone has the luxury of tasting this beer, then tell me how they got that orange/grapefruit flavor from the hops. I have never ran into a hop that had such wonderful citrus flavor. I don't even want to create a clone of this beer, becuase I could only do it wrong :D

But I do want to explore the world of citrus hops. Its like the chronic of the hop world :fro:

digdan said:
I had the luxury of going to Bend Oregon to taste the Deschuttes Brewery's Inversion IPA before its formal release. I'm not a hop head, infact I used to hate hoppy beer. That was until I tried the Inversion IPA. If anyone has the luxury of tasting this beer, then tell me how they got that orange/grapefruit flavor from the hops. I have never ran into a hop that had such wonderful citrus flavor. I don't even want to create a clone of this beer, becuase I could only do it wrong :D

But I do want to explore the world of citrus hops. Its like the chronic of the hop world :fro:
Sounds like cascade to me but maybe that is to obvious.

Back