For the new brewers (including myself)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xiren

Reaction score
Monday I made a kolsch with liquid yeast and I made a starter with it as well. After all was put into the fermenter, I did not see anything for a day and a half. Last night I checked on it and still nothing, but for some reason, an hour later I checked again, I saw the starting of the foam and bubbles. I was worried that something was wrong and wanted to know if I should pitch some more yeast or what. I have read a few posts of other people worried about their beer and reading "Just wait a few days..." so I took that advice. Today, there are even more bubbles, 2-3 within 15 seconds and more foam as well.
I have really learned a lot from these forums. Thank you everyone for your advice/information.

Brew On! :mug: :tank:

Waiting is the hardest part, because all you can do is think about all the things you "might" have screwed up.

Grats on your first batch, be sure to let us know how it turns out

:tank:

yeah my current brew is using a kolsch yeast and its on week 2 of fermenting! Oh well it looks like it will be well worth the wait.

Latest posts

Back