• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Brewing Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperbrew

Reaction score
Due to some changes/purchases in my brewing setup, I have several duplicate items that I am looking to sell. I have posted each on craigslist (links below), which obviously if you do not live in or near the DFW area then shipping will have to be added. Let me know what you are interested in and I will try to get a ballpark estimate for shipping.

I also have a container of 5.2 stabilizer (MoreBeer), a package of Burton Water Salts (Austin Homebrew) and a plastic spigot for use with a plastic bucket. The 5.2 has rarely been used, and the Burton salts are unopened. If anyone is interested, I'll throw all of them in for free for the first person to purchase any of the items below (assuming you actually want them).

Also, since my mailbox fills up pretty quickly, please post responses to the thread instead of PM'ing.

10 Gallon Igloo Cooler Mash Lauter Tun ($95)
*SOLD*

20lb CO2 Tank ($70)
*SOLD*

Ball Lock Kegs ($30 each)
*SOLD*

7.5 Gallon Stainless Pot + 7.5 Gallon Aluminum Pot + Burner ($70)
*SOLD*

Shipping via USPS Parcel Post (the cheapest method) would be about $18. I'll round it down to $15, and if for some reason it comes out to be less then I'll let you know.

Back