I need help with a good name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g_rath

Reaction score
I’m going to make a beer for a friend of mine but i need some help coming up with a good name. No one else gets my humor so i thought I could tap the minds on the board.
The back ground is that she is an accountant and does my taxes for free for me. I wanted to make her a beer as a payment. She normally drinks miller light (ugh) and I just can’t bring my self to buy another case for her again this year. So I’m going to make a light American Lager and I need a good tax related name for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Flavor deduction (income deduction)

alcohol shelter (tax shelter)

F'ing Government F'ed me again! Dry! In the butt! (paying taxes)

1) GAAP - Generally Accepted American Pilsner "GAAP=Generally Accepted Accounting Principles"

2) General Lager instead of General Ledger

3) Liquid Asset American Lager

Pro-Suds; she may use ProSeries software
QuickBrew; sorta same reason
IMSO - I Miss Springtime Outdoors
Compounded Interestingly
IRS - Irresponsible, Ripped and Sloppy - Strong Ale
M&E (meals & entertainment) Ale, lager, et cetera
Save the Receipt Red Ale

As a tax accountant not associated with H&R Block I wouldn't like that one, the GAAP one is good, I pay again? - that's a good one cause a lott of people they like to guage their tax situation on whether or not they pay or get back with little other understanding. Liquid Assets is a good one - I like that one.

Back