Friday Happy Hour Thread.....What home brew will/are you drinking on this Friday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish I had a dubbel waiting for me. Either my spruce IPA or my saison, not sure yet...

Got some Half Acre Shewolf and some 3 Floyds Moloko Milk Stout waiting for me. My stupid Citra/Amarillo/Cascade IPA needs to condition already. Patience is NOT one of my virtues.

Unfortunately, yesterday was national rum day. :/

I've got a java stout (AWESOME!) and apfelwein on tap. Ill also be carbing and tasting my first all grain: a Cascade SMaSH that I just kegged up (a little early) yesterday. The kegerator will be full for the very first time. :D

Being retired,I'm getting short already. Gotta get aniversary bbq stuff too. So ice beer & vodka for me in a while.

Currently drinking a red bull vodka, but heading home for some homebrewed ESB. My new favorite.

Shared a couple bottles of my English Bitter with my father-in-law and brother-in-law tonight. Might follow it up with a bottle of my Amber now that I'm home.

Last night I had 22 glorious ounces of my DIPA with pizza. Today: brew ordinary bitter, keg 2.5 gals of Strong Ale and rack the other 2.5 gals onto Marion berries (I have high hopes for this one, the strong ale is 8.4% ABV, 47 IBUs -Cascades and about 14 SRM).

Was out at Bend Brewfest yesterday. These were all 4 oz servings.

Anderson Valley's Summer Solstice, and Hop Ottin' IPA
Bayern's Dragon's Breath
Bend Brewing's Outback X
Caldera's Hop Hash
Crispin's Fox Barrel Blackberry Pear Cider
Firestone Walker's Wookey Jack (x2)
Hopworks' Organic HUB Lager, and Ace of Spades
Shade Tree's Mustang
Tieton's Yakima Valley Dry Hopped Cider
Woodchuck's Hard Cider Amber

Sadly, I forgot to hit Elysian for their Night Owl Pumpkin Ale. Damn you second serving of delicious Wookey Jack!

I just finished one of my American browns and I'll probably have a couple of my hefes before I delve into what I got at the store earlier; a Weyerbacher Tiny Belgian-style Imperial Stout and a bottle of Arrogant Bastard. I saw some Ten Fidy on the shelf as I was walking out, so I am going to pick that up next time.

After a few Heineken Tall Boys after 90 minutes of chasing a soccer ball, I'll probably wind down with a pint of Citra Wheat (15 hour mashed version of NB's Tallgrass Halcyon Pro Kit). Tasty.

Back