Somebody with a baby willing to try this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking the baby's having a hard enough time of grasping Japanese, much less trying to enunciate "what the **** is that smell?!?!?!?!" :D

Step 1. Take a real lighter, and attempt to light it, holding said lighter close to the phone speaker. Warning! Do not actually light it, you will burn your nose hairs/mustache off.

Step 2. Take a swig of liquid and attempt to make Japanese wine tasting noise. Japanese lettering falling out of mouth optional.

Step 3. Start coughing roughly and biatch about harshness.

Alternate solution: actually hit the bong whilst on the phone.

Yeah, I got our first coming in about 6 months...but I will go into deep meditation in the mountains and figure out how to do this....

:off:

Oooh, somebody graduated.

When I first got my ego letters I wanted to plaster them all over the place too. Problem is that everyone knows what and MBA is and no one knows what a CET is.

Resume cooing over the babies...

Fingers said:
:off:

Oooh, somebody graduated.

When I first got my ego letters I wanted to plaster them all over the place too. Problem is that everyone knows what and MBA is and no one knows what a CET is.

Resume cooing over the babies...

I swear, when I get my MA (and the PhD after that) I'll sleep in my degree robes. Congratulations Cheese. :mug:

/end_threadhijack

Back