I need a get druk gameplan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceedubya

Reaction score
so here is what I have readily availeable to me tonight:

Apfelwein, honey summer ale (in the bottle), about a sixer of assorted other brews, and a nice bottle of a micro-distilled whiskey from Colorado.

so where to begin......

I will keep you posted.

I'm not giving any more advice until you're sitting outside.

I just opened all the windows, thats as close as I can get and still have a connection (wireless is down and I'm already too far along to care or to fix it).

Perfect!

Now for step two:

Take a slug of that fine whiskey and bark back at the dog.

EDIT: hmm, maybe that should be step 6 or so...

C'mon. It's not rocket science.....it's art :)

Micro Brewed Whiskey......beer chaser
Repeat as necessary
The first time you bounce off the wall going to the bathroom cut the whiskey and switch to Apfelwine. At this point lay some protein down in the stomach and begin 1 16 ounce glass of water for each Apfelwine.

Edit: This is the point where you want to get frisky if there is a female present. It might not work out later

Now, don't bark back at the dog. Bark at the moon and show him how it's done.

When the room begins to spin, cease Apfelwine ingestion and finish with one final 16 ounce glass of water.

Now pray to the beer gods that the spinning slows and doesn't speed up...you know the drill

Shoot a shot of Olive oil and take some potassium if you have it.

Should ease the body in the morning. OH and once you switch to apfelwien then try to guzzle so water once in a while or you'll be as dried out the church ladies snatch.

C'mon. It's not rocket science.....it's art :)

Micro Brewed Whiskey......beer chaser
Repeat as necessary
The first time you bounce off the wall going to the bathroom cut the whiskey and switch to Apfelwine. At this point lay some protein down in the stomach and begin 1 16 ounce glass of water for each Apfelwine.

Edit: This is the point where you want to get frisky if there is a female present. It might not work out later

Now, don't bark back at the dog. Bark at the moon and show him how it's done.

When the room begins to spin, cease Apfelwine ingestion and finish with one final 16 ounce glass of water.

Now pray to the beer gods that the spinning slows and doesn't speed up...you know the drill

Oh youv done this before!

maybe a loud obnoxious belch?

Belch.... check

Must been a big one. It's been 13-1/2 hours since his last post.

I'm guessing he went deep with the apfelwein.

Must been a big one. It's been 13-1/2 hours since his last post.

I'm guessing he went deep with the apfelwein.

That was what started it. Then I decided that being outside wasn't such a bad idea after all. Me, a nice Cigar and fifth of good two year oak aged whiskey.... you should be able to do that math from there. :rockin:

I did however keep the barking at the moon to a minimum.

edited to add: Mission Accomplished!!

Thank You, Thank You

bow.gif

Now would be a fantastic time to discover the world of Guided By Voices.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTdPn60lcB0&feature=PlayList&p=21A0F31DDCE0A3D5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12]YouTube - Guided By Voices - Game Of Pricks[/ame]

Posting that link to the whiskey got me to thinking...... "boy that whiskey is good, I think I better have one"

Now I've got whiskey but no more cigars, damn.

OH NOOO! They are gangin up on us! I must fight back with this:

Stranahans Colorado Whiskey /index.php?q=story

I'm planning a suprise attack. I'll leave them with a false sense of security by not drinking any more tonight then nail them in a day or two.

I think it's safe to post this. Pretty sure they don't know how to use a computer and my eyes and brain aren't to keen on their abusive rebellion, so I know they won't leak the plans.

Still, one must be wary of spies. I've said it before.. one can not trust body organs. ;)

Back