Awesome Picture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Billy Mays ..

OqSM9.jpg

That is awesome. Although I hate to see what Vince's rebuttal would be now. A picture next to the open casket?

That had to be during the tonight show a week or so ago. Conan introduced Billy and Anthony to the world's largest sham-wow. Then it fell to the ground to reveal the world largest mugshot of Vince Shlomi. It was pretty funny considering Billy's feud with Sham-wow's and Zorbees.

That is Billy mays and the picture is the Sham Wow guy from TV. Sham Wow guy got arrested for assault, rape or something. I could be way off on the charges, but I thought that he tried to make his way with a lady that didn't want him making his way.

He assaulted a hooker, but she assaulted him by biting him and not letting go - unknown as to what prompted that. But apparently, two assaults don't cancel each other out!

Yeah the hooker bit down on his lip or tongue and wouldn't let go. So he beat her up...and took many blows himself. Just assault charges. No rape charges.

Back