What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biermuncher's Litehaus Wheat with different hops. Magnum,citra,sorachi. Great head and lacing.

I just went to look for the Sam Adams Latitude48 variety pack...they didnt have it but had about 5 other SA 12 packs. After seeing they are $16.49 a 12 I came home to my blueberry blonde. Wow they have gone up in price since I started brewing. They are good but not that good.

Well I brewed my first AG batch today with my buddy and had a few of the Sams Sampler....Black lager, Rauchbeir, Irish Red then we decided to taste my AHS Irish Red. And another. haha. Home brew wins hands down!

Went to Chicago and stocked up Three Floyds. This is Arctic Panzer Wolf Imperial IPA. Tasty stuff!

ForumRunner_20110811_171421.jpg

Something that I read about on here I believe, just tried it.. Not bad at all!

Pint glass of miller lite with a shot of orange juice... It is actually tasty...

Apricot orange ale I made 2 weeks ago. This is my second batch to keg. Tastes too fruity imo, should have used more hops.

Victory golden monkey is up next.

21st Amendment Back in Black (black IPA). It's pretty disappointing. Very little hop flavor, over done on the black malt.

logdrum said:
Last year I was in SF & stopped in cause it was s'posed to be a cool joint. Meh on the beer, meh on the food.

-d

I've had their watermelon beer and it was pretty meh as well. I was in the mood for a black IPA. This is more of an unbalanced porter. Switching to Summit Horizon Red Ale. This stuff is pretty good.

a scotch and water...about to hit the keezer up for a cascade pale ale (edwort style) :) I have friday off and am planning my double batch brew day tomorrow...life could be worse :)

Mug of my "What the Ale?" A summer ale with some 2-row, c120, toasted-flaked oats, couple pounds of honey and chinook. Delicious!

Last night had a few Sierra Nevada Tumbler Browns. Good, but not as good as the sixer I found a week or two ago at my local liquor store that was from 2010!! Also had a few Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ales. Now thats some good stuff!!

Bought a flying dog sampler 12, with pale, ipa, hefe, and amber lager.... the pale was the best, but I don't care for their house strain of yeast, and I also don't really care for the hefe they make either, probably the bavarian yeast they used, I prefer belgian or a non banana american. Won't be buying anymore of their brews in the future.

Bought a flying dog sampler 12, with pale, ipa, hefe, and amber lager.... the pale was the best, but I don't care for their house strain of yeast, and I also don't really care for the hefe they make either, probably the bavarian yeast they used, I prefer belgian or a non banana american. Won't be buying anymore of their brews in the future.

I can't get enough of their Raging *****. Its a belgian style indian pale ale. It's a little heavy on the ABV (8.3%). But delicious regardless. My wife, brother and I are heading to the brewery next weekend for a tour and some tasting. Only about 25 minutes from me.

Back