Vinator - Not Sold??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanJE

Reaction score
Does it actually coat the entire inside of the bottle?

It looks like it just sprays straight up then drops back down.

Or, am I just crazy?

It sprays up and splashes on the bottom of the bottle which such force that the sanitizer gushes down and coats all the sides, and drains back out, and each time you squirt it more and more sprays out and after 2-3 squirts all the glass surfaces are completely covered with your sanitizer.

If you know anything about the inverse square law, it works sort of on that principle, then with the back splash.

It even works with champagne and wine bottles.

Best 12 bucks I have spent, it's one of the ways that I can bottle a batch of beer in 45 minutes. I wore mine out, and need to get another one, I've used it so much, and never a problem whatsoever.

So yeah, the answer is you are just crazy. :D

Love that tool and have bottled well over 2500 bottles of wine with it and the nibs are on their last leg, need to replace soon or the bottle will just stick in soon!

they seem expensive to me for what they are.. like bottle trees.

Honestly they both seem like a good deal to me. I haven't bottled in a long time a kegs are too easy and the hassle and mess of bottling just turned me off. I consider getting this setup and bottling again some age worthy brews.

I've got some 12 year old mead drinking very nice nowadays. Kegs just never seem to last more than a month or so.

Kegs are priceless however the vinator looks pretty awesome. Bottle tree = dishwasher rack unless you like wasting money on useless items that take up inordinate amounts of space for no additional benefit.

It seems like a waste of energy to run a dishwasher just to sanitize it to dry your beer bottles.

I bottled a couple batches without one and on my last batch i bough one to use and man that thing is awesome it cut down a ton of time on my day of bottling

Just bought one yesterday and havent used yet but boy am i excited to!!

It sprays up and splashes on the bottom of the bottle which such force that the sanitizer gushes down and coats all the sides, and drains back out, and each time you squirt it more and more sprays out and after 2-3 squirts all the glass surfaces are completely covered with your sanitizer.

If you know anything about the inverse square law, it works sort of on that principle, then with the back splash.

It even works with champagne and wine bottles.

Best 12 bucks I have spent, it's one of the ways that I can bottle a batch of beer in 45 minutes. I wore mine out, and need to get another one, I've used it so much, and never a problem whatsoever.

So yeah, the answer is you are just crazy. :D

Awesome, I am glad I am crazy now I dont have to return it and can use it today.

Thanks for the detailed answer!!

Best 12 bucks I have spent, it's one of the ways that I can bottle a batch of beer in 45 minutes.

Where'd you get one for $12? The ones I've found are around $20 each. I am bottling next weekend for the first time and I can see this would probably speed up the process greatly.

Back