Where to buy taps/fittings, etc?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroosBrewz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all.. Wife got me a four keg corny homebrew kit last march and I just finally got my fridge a month or so ago.. I have all 4 kegs in the fridge with Cobra Taps but I am ready to put in some taps.. Anyone have a good, reliable, and reasonably priced place to buy for taps and associated hardware?

Thanks!:tank:

I buy all of my kegging hardware from either my LHBS or Kegworks.com Kegworks can be a little pricey, but they're a well known company and have good quality stuff. Also, MicroMatic.com sells anything and everything you could ever want for a keg setup. They don't sell homebrew connectors, but taps, tanks, shanks, etc... they have it. They actually have a showroom right down the road from my house and I love going in there to dream.

Edit: MicroMatic does sell homebrewing connectors now.

seconded on kegconnection. I get the majority of my equipment from them and I have yet to be disappointed.

I went to my local Budweiser distributor and got four shanks, faucets and all related hardware for literally half what I could find it for online. They also threw in a three-way Co2 splitter and other goodies for free.

Williams brewing used to have it sold together, but I think the last time I checked it said they were out of stock...

Groos, I just looked on kegconnection's website and I see they sell the shank/faucet assembly as part of their kits (but it sounds like you already have kegs/co2/etc). My recommendation is to call or email them and speak with one of their sales people. I am 99.99% sure they will hook you up with your shank/faucet, already assembled if you wanted, and you'll be a happy camper. Most everyone on this forum who has shopped there will agree with me. It's one of the few companies I have come across that will literally go out of their way to make your experience a good one. (I am not a paid promoter of KegConnection I promise!)

Groos, I just looked on kegconnection's website and I see they sell the shank/faucet assembly as part of their kits (but it sounds like you already have kegs/co2/etc). My recommendation is to call or email them and speak with one of their sales people. I am 99.99% sure they will hook you up with your shank/faucet, already assembled if you wanted, and you'll be a happy camper. Most everyone on this forum who has shopped there will agree with me. It's one of the few companies I have come across that will literally go out of their way to make your experience a good one. (I am not a paid promoter of KegConnection I promise!)

Thanks! Thats what I was looking for

I am familiar with all these places.. So let me refine the questions, anyone know where you can get the whole kit (Faucet/shank) together?

Williams brewing is where I got mine. Great perlicks, all put together, and it came very fast. Great prices, too. I'm not sure what they have in stock at any given time, but I highly recommend them.

Back