Naples Beach Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoptualBrew

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Jonathan. I’m a resident of Fort Myers, FL as well as a passionate beer lover and homebrewer. I am stopping in to make aware (if you aren’t aware yet) a new craft brewery in Southwest Florida - Naples Beach Brewery. This is the first brewery to come up in the area, with another (Fort Myers Brewing Company) coming right behind.

Naples Beach Brewery came about this year after many years of planning by owner Will Lawson, whom had previous brewing experience in his home state of Michigan at Grizzly Peak Brewing Company. At the current time, the brewery is awaiting the last phase of establishment as we wait for the state brewing license to come through. I volunteer as much as I can at the brewery to help Will & have had some great talks with him over brew sessions. His vision is to bring a much needed culture of craft beer to the current wasteland that is Southwest Florida. The focus would be mostly on doing base styles on a high quality level while also pursuing experimental & boundary-pushing rotating and seasonal brews. Right now we’ve been brewing batches on a small scale for tastings and such. The current lineup showcases the following brews:

Hefeweizen
Extra Special Bitter
Black IPA
Pale Ale
Mango Ginger Tripel
Imperial Pub Ale
Cream Ale

& seasonals such as Roggenbier, Oktoberfest ale, Double IPA, and more.

When the brewery is up and running after licensure is finished we will be kegging and sending our beers out to local craft beer bars from Naples to Fort Myers, and in due time even further. For more information on the brewery, updates, and tour schedules please check out the website (www.naplesbeachbrewery.com) and/or like us on facebook.

Thanks & Cheers,

Jonathan Brewster

Latest posts

Back