Omaha bulk grain purchase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vlaktor

Reaction score
The Omaha clubs are now organizing a bulk grain purchase. I will post the price list once I have it. A massive amount will be purchased so it will be the cheapest you'll be able to get until the next Omaha grain buy in six months. Post here if you are interested and I'll get you in touch with the organizer of the group purchase.

The price list has been posted. Orders are due on 09/28. Send me a private message if you are interested and I'll send you the contact info for the organizer.

The price list is password protected. You need to make the Google Doc public so people can open it.

I'll also throw out there that my good friend tre9er is going to start putting together smaller bulk buys in Lincoln that fall in between the twice-per-year Omaha buy. The prices in the smaller Lincoln buy will be a bit higher ($2-$3 per bag), but can help get brewers through the times between the 2 Omaha buys each year.

There was one just a couple weeks ago. I think the order is closed now, haven't received the grain yet. Send me your info and I can try to get you in on the next one.

hey there i am in minnesota right now but by summer will be in lincoln ne
what are options for getting grains? without paying 60 bucks or so a bag ???

hey there i am in minnesota right now but by summer will be in lincoln ne
what are options for getting grains? without paying 60 bucks or so a bag ???

Typically there are 4 grain buys a year, 2 in Lincoln and 2 in Omaha and are spread out pretty evenly through the year. You can typically get 2 row for 35ish bucks a bag and it goes up from there depending on grain. Usually they will get posted in the group buy section of this site.

As far as LHBS stores in Lincoln....I know there are a couple but don't know the names without doing some googling.

Latest posts

Back