FT NEBC rare beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcabrew

Reaction score
I have a NEBC package up for trade that includes one 375ml of chardonneighbor of the beast (668 BA with Brett) and a 4 pack of Weiss trash culture Berliner Weiss. The Berliner is an in brewery pickup and is not for sale in stores and the chardonneighbor was less than 500 bottles released to the public. This may be the first ever and only Berliner available in cans.

I'm looking for other rare beers that are ageable

it sounds interesting but i have no knowledge of those beers. Hell i just had my first gandhi bot yesterday. what are you looking for in particular?

I've been trying to get my hands on a DL or huna for a while. I'd be interested in some of the harder to obtain beers. Nothing crazy though. I'd be interested int some HF. I don't really have anything particular that I'm looking for. I'd like whatever beer that is offered be able to be aged. Just hoping to get some offers

Back