Gluten Free Recipe Calculator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbuzz

Reaction score
So I've searched this forum pretty well and all over the internet, but can't find a recipe calculator that has gluten free ingredients...can anyone direct me to one?

Long time reader first time poster.
I use Q-brew (it's free) and all you have to do is put the gluten free ingredients in. Still getting some worked out but it does the job.
It's basic but it works ok. I'll try and remember the site where I got it from but you may want to google it.

Ah, that was the online one. I couldn't think of the name other than Hop something. I kept thinking Hopman (but knew it wasn't right cause that's one of the brew stores around here).

Ah, that was the online one. I couldn't think of the name other than Hop something. I kept thinking Hopman (but knew it wasn't right cause that's one of the brew stores around here).

I'm gonna go ahead and go off-topic in my own thread...

Damn, sorry about your mead, dude...

Just a bit of brett. I think. At least Ive learned to steralize my oak next time. It could be good though. Belgian mead? Havent tasted it yet.

A brett-infected mead? Dont give up on that at all.

Try it normally, but if it comes out a little too horsey, you can always add some more dark items to match up with the flavor better.

Worse come to worst, sulphite the thing and double the size/blend. I love brett flavor...in moderation. :mug:

Yeah. It was infected in the secondary fermentation unit (Ok, a used plastic water jug) so it was only a gallon, so I bottled from underneath it after researching, tossed the jug but kept the siphon and hose in case it happens again (or I purposely do it at some point) and got a different siphon. The bit I tasted was ok when I bottled it, and I've just been waiting for a while before I actually open a bottle. I was actually thinking of blending it down into something if it turns out horse/barnyard flavored. Either into a cider or another mead. (Been trying to go out and buy some honey for it but I'm doing that sake test right now, and seeing about a 2 pound autosprouter.)

Back