• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

European Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
50 L sanke keg for sale. In good shape. Shorter than a 15.5 gallon us keg and may be ideal for fitting in a smaller space. Also good for converting to a keggle or maybe for a hlt.

Will sell for $45 plus shipping-I estimate about $30

Thanks
Ben

keg1.jpg

I am interestyed. but will need your help to ship. I know Uhaul has a bxo that will fiit. I will pay the shipping material. I also have a UPS account . let me know so we can get this moving next week.

%0litters that comes to 13 gal I think

ChuckP

Actually spent a minute to find out, but $500 was the first # and that seems crazy... Where do breweries in your area get kegs? Restaurants? Can you buy full kegs?

You can rent full kegs, but even then they are really expensive. I'm going to go on a pub run adventure and ask a few bar tenders for ideas for getting a keg. I know they have the half sanke kegs here so that would be ok, but I'd really like a corny. I have a small flat and I'd to store it in a closet or something.

That said I checked the interwebs and found a corny kit, CO2 and all for $79 in the states. I'm going to be in the states in a few months, but I was wondering: Can I bring a corny keg + all the equipment on a plane back to Finland?

What do you think?

Back