Cheap Panel Tags?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbzdel

Reaction score
Looking for the best place to get cheap panel tags in the USA.. What do you guys recommend? A local place quoted me $10ea for plastic tags.. I think I need to look outside of local for that price!

ebrewsupply has maybe 50% of what I need but I would rather get them all from the same place so they match.. Also ebrewsupply said they can not get custom ones made as they do not make them and they are orders in bulk to keep costs down.

Looking for the best place to get cheap panel tags in the USA.. What do you guys recommend? A local place quoted me $10ea for plastic tags.. I think I need to look outside of local for that price!

ebrewsupply has maybe 50% of what I need but I would rather get them all from the same place so they match.. Also ebrewsupply said they can not get custom ones made as they do not make them and they are orders in bulk to keep costs down.

Have you considered a local trophy shop? They often make similar tags and may be able to do it cheaply. You might even find one online.

I got all of mine from www.signsbannerstags.ca in Hamilton Ontario. They ship anywhere since they're small. Any labelling you like. Only about $1-2/each.

Sample of their work:

IMG_6777.jpg

They do alu tags too (this one cost me about $10 IIRC):

IMG_6654_1logo.jpg

Kal

I got all of mine from www.signsbannerstags.ca in Hamilton Ontario. They ship anywhere since they're small. Any labelling you like. Only about $1-2/each.

Sample of their work:

IMG_6777.jpg

They do alu tags too (this one cost me about $10 IIRC):

IMG_6654_1logo.jpg

Kal

Kal,

Can you tell me what options you chose to get those types of tags? I notice there are a number of options on the top of there website, but I can't find the ones you've got pictured in your post.

Thanks!

Choose "Electrical Panel Tags".All of the tags have a black face with white lettering, Arial upper case center aligned text, adhesive backing, bevelled edges, no holes, and are 1-3/4 x 1/2" in size.

More gory details on my page here.

Kal

Choose "Electrical Panel Tags".All of the tags have a black face with white lettering, Arial upper case center aligned text, adhesive backing, bevelled edges, no holes, and are 1-3/4 x 1/2" in size.

More gory details on my page here.

Kal

Thanks!

The cheapest option is no labels. While I agree they look cool, and I orignally thought I'd need some, I quickly learned that I am the only person using my brewery and I know what every button does because I planned it, installed it, wired it, and have used it. So not to be too off-topic, but if you're looking to save money, consider whether you even need labels at all.

I used tape until my buddy could get around to cutting some vinyl out for me. He charged me $20 for the full panel, logo and two sight glasses.

image-3117667500.jpg

image-3247656214.jpg

image-1881340498.jpg

I used a label maker, super cheap and easy to replace if they come off. I have a light colored panel so I have clear background with black lettering.

The cheapest option is no labels. While I agree they look cool, and I orignally thought I'd need some, I quickly learned that I am the only person using my brewery and I know what every button does because I planned it, installed it, wired it, and have used it. So not to be too off-topic, but if you're looking to save money, consider whether you even need labels at all.

Yeah, but seven bucks?

Latest posts

Back