Streaming brew day? Post your link here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JollyIsTheRoger

Reaction score
Every once in a while I see a post that someone is streaming their brewday. I have started doing this too and figured a collective thread of links to people's streams would be a good idea. If you stream your brew day or anything beer related for that matter, just post the link here when you start so other people can join in and watch, comment, and brew vicariously!

Here is mine and I am streaming right now, just mashed out and waiting for the boil.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/one-gallon-brewing

I'm way too shy to doing this myself, closest thing is when I've had some competative gaming streamed. :p

Good luck, and oh... could you tell us about your brew?

I like this idea, I may do one myself if I can get the boss to allow it. I doubt it will be an issue though.

I'm way too shy to doing this myself, closest thing is when I've had some competative gaming streamed. :p

Good luck, and oh... could you tell us about your brew?

I am doing a one gallon batch, Scottish 60/- today. BIAB. Just trying to help people learn how to do 1 gallon batches and how they aren't more work than they are worth.

Awesome, I tuned in for a few minutes and unfortunately have school work to get back to, but let me say I'm jealous! Good luck on the brew!

Just to clarify (now that you have explained everything about your hat), I wasn't being snarky!

Cheers, and streaming brew day is a neat idea. I'm also quite jealous that I am sitting here in lab while you brew.

Just to clarify (now that you have explained everything about your hat), I wasn't being snarky!

Cheers, and streaming brew day is a neat idea. I'm also quite jealous that I am sitting here in lab while you brew.

Haha, I just didn't have anything else to talk about at the time so why not? haha

Back