Video Games

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wulfsburg

Reaction score
Does anyone play Heroes of Newerth ??
Most addicting game that I play lately.

And Red Dead Redemption . . . .

both are constantly enjoyed with homebrews. .

What games do you play and drink at the same time?

:tank:Donkey Kong, Centipede, Pac Man, and of corse Missle Command.

Im in the movie King of Kong.... great flick and i do a hell of job in it.:tank:

I have seen about half of that movie!!!!!!! You aren't Billy Mitchell are you? Cause that guy seems like a ****** bag.

Call of Duty Reflex on Wii, online of course. Homebrew is always right in front of me. In fact, "ibrewmybeer" is my online name for that game.
tom

Trials HD on XBOX360. That game rocks!!

Oh man I remember playing the Trials shareware progam years ago.....awesome to see it's still around. We discovered that the map files were just renamed .rars so we'd open them up and make our own maps.

Really though....I've been playing a LOT of cave story for the wii....gotta get my sacred grounds time under 3 minutes :rockin:

I've been playing company of heroes for PC a lot lately. Empire-Total War is really fun but way too time consuming so I have not been able to play it much lately. With CoH I can play for 40mins and stop, but in Total War one turn can take an hour more and I just cant play often enough to keep track of my strategies, etc...

EDIT: I need to hook up my NES!

:tank:Donkey Kong, Centipede, Pac Man, and of corse Missle Command.

Im in the movie King of Kong.... great flick and i do a hell of job in it.:tank:

Another Arcade Junkie.. :ban:

I'm on a Burgertime kick right now.. DK, DKII, Pole Position II and Tempest are my other favorites..

Back