can i talk to someone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjdunlap2

Reaction score
does anyone have skype or something i have a lot of questions and would like to just talk to someone without having to type it all.

MOD EDIT-Yooper no personal info, please. For your protection.

Where did you start? There is alot of good info on here. If you cant find the answers in existing thread... Fire Away, I'm sure you'll get answers timely. You'll be surprised how quick people will post replies.

does anyone have skype or something i have a lot of questions and would like to just talk to someone without having to type it all.

Did you try our chat? Sometimes there are quite a few helpful brewers in there. Sometimes, just a bunch of drunks. I guess it depends on how you look at it!

Yea there's a chat. Someone's usually there. SOME people are constant idlers there, always logging everything in case they miss something. ;)

You can go into your profile and add messenger/skype, etc... as a way to contact you. Still, the best bet is chat.

Also don't be afraid of the search function. Using the google search you can pretty much type in what you want and it will typically pull up the relevant threads.

Back