Interested trading beer found in canada for a Pliny?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonToews

Reaction score
I've read so many people talk about this beer, I live in abbotsford BC Canada where I can not order Pliny the elder nor can I find it in sumas wa where I go all the time. Im not sure of the legalities of doing this, correct me if im stepping out of line here. But if its ok and someone is interested please do let me know! We have many interesting beers around here. I also have a place in sumas wa where I can recieve packages, so you wouldn't have to send it to canada. I suppose you will just have to send the receipt so I can claim it at the border. A bomber would be great so I could share.

Cheers!

Jason

So the place in Washington, a house or po box? Basically I've had luck with ups, which will only deliver to a physical address, but not a po box. Pliny only comes in 500ml bottles, so a small bomber. Not sure I want to brave mail customs, so if it's someplace ups can take the box then im interested.

its a place called Package Express. Not quite sure what you would call it, but I recieve packages there all the time.

http://www.packageexpress.com/

I'm sure it would work. I pick up my beer grain and yeast from there all the time that I order from northern brewer. It would be awesome if I could share the beer with a buddy of mine, if you could grab 2, I could send 2 great beers your way as well, pm me

I'll be up in Chilliwack after the new year, but unfortunately, my LHBS here in Central Oregon no longer gets bottles of Pliny or I'd bring it up with me. It will just be on tap occasionally in their pub.

What should I try while I'm up there?

If you could get me a couple of bottles of Waterloo Dark, I'd send you some Pliny. (If i can get the GF to bring me some back from Cali next month.)

B

If you could get me a couple of bottles of Waterloo Dark, I'd send you some Pliny. (If i can get the GF to bring me some back from Cali next month.)

B

I can get Waterloo Dark by the case... Do you want bottles or cans? I'd love to get my hands on some Pliny

Back