any home brewshops in southeast mass?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmonteiro

Reaction score
ive been forced to go to witches brew in foxboro, and homebrew emporium in cambridge. any breweries in SE mass?

None that I know of, but if you are going to Homebrew Emporium in Cambridge, they did open a Weymouth location several months ago. It's South Shore Homebrew Emporium, 58 Randolph St, Weymouth. It's right off RT 18.

It's supposedly the largest home brew store in New England and is actually the warehouse location for the other stores in the chain. so they pretty much have everything and the guys working there are very knowledgeable.

I'm in Attleboro and my LHBS of choice is Blackstone Valley Brewing Supply in Woonsocket RI. Great selection, awesome service and prices. Not sure where you are, but if you're near RI, it would definitely be worth a trip to check it out.

wareham, so its would probably be around 45 minutes. so its gonna be about the same time trip. but sounds like abetter store then the "witches brew"

mmonteiro,

There is a liquor store in Middleboro called the Tamerack which has an expanding HB section. The owners name is Dave, he has great prices and can order anything you need. He also has an online store.

I would have to second the vote for Blackstone Valley. Steve is really great and if he doesn't have it he will get it for you pretty quickly. Also his prices are in line with online retailers on most things.

Back