• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 pin lock soda kegs, $15-$20/each (Rochester NY)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drocu

Reaction score
I've picked up a few too many kegs and want to get rid of a few. These are all 5 gallon pin lock kegs.

1x complete Spartansburg pin lock. It will need new O-rings. $20 SOLD

1x complete Cornelius pin lock. It will need new O-rings. $20

1x incomplete Cornelius pin lock that is missing a gas post and both poppets. It will need new O-rings. $15

These are all dirty and will need to be cleaned. I've never used them so I don't know if they'll pressurize correctly. If you want to bring the missing parts and test it out, you're welcome to before purchasing.

Local pickup is preferred.

Reply to this thread as my PM inbox is very limited.

I've picked up a few too many kegs and want to get rid of a few. These are all 5 gallon pin lock kegs.

1x complete Spartansburg pin lock. It will need new O-rings. $20

1x complete Cornelius pin lock. It will need new O-rings. $20

1x incomplete Cornelius pin lock that is missing a gas post and both poppets. It will need new O-rings. $15

These are all dirty and will need to be cleaned. I've never used them so I don't know if they'll pressurize correctly. If you want to bring the missing parts and test it out, you're welcome to before purchasing.

Local pickup is preferred.

Reply to this thread as my PM inbox is very limited.

You should mention this thread in the Syracuse group buy, as someone in the local area may be interested. I'm using ball-lock (have 7 kegs), but am always tempted to pick up more (but trying to keep myself from going for these as it would mean spending $ on pin-lock QD's or buying conversion kits).

I'm interested in the complete spartansburg. I go to RIT so email me a good place and time for you. cburnes40 at gmail dot com

You should mention this thread in the Syracuse group buy, as someone in the local area may be interested. I'm using ball-lock (have 7 kegs), but am always tempted to pick up more (but trying to keep myself from going for these as it would mean spending $ on pin-lock QD's or buying conversion kits).

I have a couple of interested parties but I'll post in the group buy if I still have them later this week.

Yeah, I have an excess of kegs right now. 5 ball lock and 6 pin lock, hence why I'm unloading these 3. As much as I'd love to hoard them for a long time, I'd rather someone use them than have them sit in my basement.

Back