Merry Christmas to everyone at HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Ah, Christmas Eve has arrived at the EdWort Haus and as with the German tradition, we will open gifts tonight when the Kristkind arrives.

Kristkind is a German term meaning "Christ Child". German custom has it that it is the Kristkind who brings presents to children on Christmas.

I can't think of a better time to tap a fresh keg of Haus Ale.

[SIZE=-1]Fröhliche Weihnachten and Merry Christmas to all the HBT'ers!

HausAle3.jpg

[/SIZE]

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all my "imaginary friends" here at HBT!

You guys have given me a ton of laughs over this past year, as well as excellent brewing advice and some fantastic beers. I wish you all a nice and safe Christmas and new year.

Merry Christmas all of you guys!

In the immortal words of the owner of my LHBS:

Merry Christmas, ….and Dong Zhi, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Boxing Day, Hoppy New Year, and Yeast on Earth

SuperiorBrew said:
remember to drink in moderation

Unless you're going nowhere in which case feel free to get hammered. Just keep in mind, it's the time of giving, so make sure any guests you have can at least get one. :)

I was going to ask just what's so dangerous about CHRISTmas that everyone in the US has to say "Be safe", or "Have a Merry and SAFE CHRISTmas", but what the heck. It's the season to have some brew, and be Merry without pondering questions like this. So...

Merry CHRISTmas everyone! I hope you all receive the brew equipment you've been dreaming of, and the warmth and peace that comes with the love of Christ.

PS. I know my CHRISTmas will be merry, because UPS already brought the extract kit that SWMBO bought me. Yippee!

Seriously though Ed did you used to push heroin?

Damn Apfelwine- I ran out and it was liek one of my kids was hit by a car

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday. Hey guys and gals, tip a pint for little 6 pound 8 ounce baby Jesus. I like to think of my Jesus this time of the year as little 6 pound 8 ounce baby Jesus. Seriously though, God bless everyone and if you don't believe have a great and wonderful holiday.

Ed, it's been over 25 years since I studied German, the language of my ancestors, but I do remember Froeliche Weinachten! Und Prosit Neujahr!

Don't ask me to say anything else auf deutch..................

Back