• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny Kegs in Maine for Sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mainebrew

Reaction score
I have 20-30 to unload here in Maine. I am in central let me know if you are interested. 25$ ea or 5 for 100$ Thanks

:rockin:

You ever in the Farmington area? I bought a couple kegs off of you (a buddy picked em up as I was out of town) but one can always use more. I recently finished my bar in my basement and it's got a red and pale ale on tap screaming for some attention, is why I ask.

where is central? portland? are you ever in the NH seacoast area (portsmouth?)

Portland is southern. His profile says Minot, which if I am not mistaken is sorta in the Auburn/Mcchanic Falls area?

Once and a while I am in the farm town area, usually fall for hunting. I am 10 min from the Auburn Mall. As for going south N.H. every once and a while I spin around portsmouth. And for shipping, I do not mind but, you would pay actual shipping costs plus what it would take to pack them up. I did this once and got hosed. Let me know.

To any of you folks thinking about picking up some Kegs from Mark, I can vouch for him. I stopped by his place this weekend and picked up four. They all hold pressure and he even sprayed em down before giving them to me. Also got to oogle a little bit at his RIMS! Good guy and an easy transaction, thanks again Mark.

I'd be interested in taking a few off your hands if you still have any of these for sale? I've got a couple but there's no such thing as having too many corny's. Are they ball lock?

Yes they are all balllock, I only have a few left maybe 10 or so. Let me know as I am in monmouth once in a while to visit the folks.

Thanks for the post Cabot I appreciate it, If any one in the area wants to do a brewday let me know as I am winding down the girls soccer schedule and want to get some dark beers going.

:rockin:

Back